Just updated many ISOs on ftp.bendug.org.  Fixed read permissions.
I plan to have everything available that people want to burn for the
fair, so let me know if I am missing something.

The latest Knoppix and the latest FreeBSD are both there.

--TimH

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not;
nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.  Genius will
not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.  Education will not; the
world is full of educated derelicts.  Persistence and determination are
omnipotent.
 - Calvin Coolidge