Thanks Garl!  Do you know if I'll be able to pry the adhesive apart
later if I decide it is too loud or that I need to overclock?  (-8

ciao,

   Ben B

PS - Is a decent case fan plus the power supply fan sufficient in most
cases?  This was built for AMD, so I'm hoping I don't have a meltdown,
but I don't have a temperature sensor AFAIK...  = /