What model number is the machine? I have spent WAY to much time dealing with this
machines. You may not have a vga connector, but you should have a video connector that
looks like the attached image. These tend to be fixed frequencies video cards that
require special monitors (if you need on I might have one).

As for other info, what do you want?

Garl