Bob Miller wrote:

> We can't find anybody who can tell us what frequency band the cell
> tower at King Estate uses.  Anybody know?  Anybody know anybody who
> would know?  If you saw a picture of the transceivers, could you
> identify them?

I posted this question to another mailing list, and a helpful guy sent
me a link to the FCC's wireless licensee database.

        http://wireless.fcc.gov/database_info.html

Here is the page from that database that helps me most.

http://dettifoss.fcc.gov/acweb/dettifoss/genmen_a/db_19/s_latlrs.roi;8?ViewDefault

It shows verizon's frequencies (835-891 MHz) and the distance and
azimuth (2.68 miles, 165 degrees) from our house to the tower.

What could be better?

kbobsoft software consulting
http://kbobsoft.com                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]