>From an O'Reilly newsletter:

***An O'Reilly Focus on System Administration
System administrators find their responsibilities lying somewhere
between deity and janitor. Having the right tools and resources at hand
can make deity status easier to attain. O'Reilly author and system
administrator Rob Flickenger has collected our best books, columns, and
articles in this "Focus on System Administration."
http://networking.oreilly.com/sysadmin/?CMP=NLC-86L47I806826

We all know how cool O'Reilly books are.  This page is an impressive
collection of system admin books and resources.

--
Cory Petkovsek                                       Adapting Information
Adaptable IT Consulting                                Technology to your