Greetings....and Help!

HELP: Yast Module "Net Update" on S.u.S.E. Linux 8.1 now get a Kernel Panic

After using the Yast Module "Internet Update" successfully a week ago on my S.u.S.E. Linux 8.1 I get a Kernel Panic.

I believe it MAY have something to do with my Win4Linux Kernel, because I can choose "Linux" rather than the default Win4Linux kernel on reboot and all boots well.

BUT this be misleading because it was the Win4Linux kernel that was operating during the update over the Net. It also could be the new KDE update? I dunno.

The failure message follows:

QUOTE:
Using /lib/modules/2.4.19-4GB/kernel/fs/reiserfs/reiserfs.0
/lib/modules/2.4.19-4GB/kernel/fs/reiserfs/reiserfs.0:unresolved symbol page_wait queue
Kernel panic:VFS:Unable to mount root fs on 03:07
:UNQUOTE

Harald Sundt