As I was killing Windows today I discovered something I failed
to mention earlier. I was trying to get a hotmail address to run
Messenger so there was more crap on the system. One little
problem, you can't use the word "spam" in any shape or form in
an email address. They just don't allow it. Even if you wanted
[EMAIL PROTECTED] you couldn't get it. I tried for evilspammer
and Iamaspammonkey with no luck. So, there you have it. M$
censorship at it's finest. Now I wonder if you can use the word
"linux" in your email address :)

Thankfully the one and only,

Mr O.