Hey... Im looking to sell off these laptops or any other computer gear I
have. this is what I have:

2 working compaq elite laptops (p-120, 24 megs ram, svga 800x600, 16 bit sound)

I have several hard drives and 3 caddies for the drives (the drives are
easily swapped out), the ram is easily upgradable upto 72 megs atleast.

With the laptops I also have spare parts (from a dead one)
3 or 4 cdrom drives, floppy drives, docking station (with built in network, ...)

I also have 2 prism wireless cards (which I havnt yet gotten working in
these laptops except under windows... )

old, but usable desktop system (CX-333),
my overclocked 550 mhz system

socket 7 motherboard w/64 megs ram (atx power)

several working at style cases (one was only used for 1 month).

lots of older parts...

If your interested in anything make me an offer, Im trying to pay some
bills, and hopefully get 1 laptop that will do what I need.