List,

Wow, thanks for all the great responses. They are
really helpful. There seems to be some varying
opinions on the places on 18th, but the place at 566 W
17th sounds pretty promising.

Corey, since you are familiar w/ the house/area, does
this look like a decent house (i.e. roof won't fall in
on me)? I spoke with the landlord today, and she was
nice but a little hesitant to rent it to someone sight
unseen. She kind of wanted a 'proxy ok' from someone
who has seen it. Ben, if you get a chance, it would be
awesome if you could snap a pic of this place. Also,
if anyone can, she said it is vacant and you can peek
in the windows.

I hate imposing on you guys, especially without
knowing anyone, but thanks again for the help.

This list rocks (and I haven't even started yapping
about linux yet).

Jason