On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 05:05 PM, Kent Loobey wrote:

On Thursday 07 August 2003 01:54 pm, Larry Price wrote:

btw. for all those who were drooling over the neat workstation OPN is raffling off I will have tickets available at tonight's clinic....

How much are the tickets and what is the workstation?

The tickets are $2 dollars apiece and there is a pretty good description of the raffle at
http://www.opn.org

It's a pretty nice machine 3ghz , 1gb ram , speakers, dvd-burner + an extra dvd-rom
full on gaming, multimedia, everything box.

And of course if the lucky winner so requests we'll be happpy to install a real OS for them...