On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 02:25:13PM -0700, Harald Sundt wrote:
> hfsutils allows mounting of Mac OS volumes (i.e. cd-roms ) on a Linux
> computer.
>
> It uses RPMs, or tarballs, ("what kind of...?), and I get no answer
> from the SuSE usenet list.

If it installs on other linuces it will work on suse.  Suse packages are
rpms.  tarballs can be installed on any linux system.

tar xfz tarball.tgz

Cory

--
Cory Petkovsek                                       Adapting Information
Adaptable IT Consulting                                Technology to your