Thanks all. The situation was a customer had wiped Windos from
her box and installed RedHat9. Problem was she forgot her root
password and mispelled her username by a single letter thus
preventing her from getting into her system. In the morning I'll
finish the little stuff like get a few important packages
(kernel source, gcc, etc..) and configure her modem.
Does anyone know PacInfo's dial-up number and mail settings?

Thanks again,

Mr O.