I want to let everyone know that I have taken a full time teaching
position at Pioneer Pacific College <PioneerPacific.edu> in
Springfield, Oregon.  (Actually, I've been at PPC for over a month,
but I'm just getting around to making the announcement.)
As a result of this change:

    (1)  I will continue my activities with the Portland Linux/Unix Group.
         I teach most evenings, but Pioneer Pacific College is
         very committed to Open Source Software and will attempt
         to free me for PLUG meetings on the first Thursday of
         the month.  I'm also hoping to make a clinic now and then,
         which is something I couldn't ever do in the past.

    (2)  I'm selling my Portland house, so the official PLUG contact
         information will change as follows:

         Old Address:  Portland Linux/Unix Group
                       1440 NE 59th
                       Portland, Oregon 97213
                       (503) 284-9723
                       (541) 730-5285 mobile
                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

         New Address:  Portland Linux/Unix Group
                       560 SE Alexander
                       Corvallis, Oregon 97333
                       (541) 752-3769
                       (541) 730-5285 mobile
                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    (3)  My former employer, Micro Sharp Technology <www.MicroSharp.com>,
         will continue to sponsor PLUG.  (Micro Sharp helps PLUG
         in a number of ways, most visibly by hosting PLUG's
         server(s).  Micro Sharp also hosts my personal sites and
         provides me with equipment for some of my Open Source projects.)

                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist
                                          Portland Linux/Unix Group
                                          560 SE Alexander
                                          Corvallis, Oregon 97333
                                          (541) 730-5285 cell
                                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   P.S.  The Netule project I managed for Micro Sharp is pretty much
         dead as a commercial project, but I'm hoping to create a
         very small 100% Open Source spin-off from this project.

   P.S.  Oh boy, I have hundreds of web pages and signatures and other
         stuff with the wrong information that I need to update.