I have several Php projects that have already
demonstrated profit, but I am committed to a full time
programming job and cannot complete them.

I know there are a LOT of Php people in the Eugene
area who would be interested in taking on one or more
of these projects.

I am mostly interested in a partnership relationship
at this time, although I am willing to consider all
creative possibilities.

I have: Projects, profits, and opportunity
You have: Skill and time to commit to at least one
project.

Projects are deployed on LAMPS. If you don't know what
I mean by that, then you're probably not right for
this opportunity.

Please send letters of interest to me