I think that was enlightenment... seems Ive seen that one!

Jamie

On Wednesday 20 August 2003 11:09 pm, Mr O wrote:
: A couple years ago I was compiling a window manager, not sure
: which anymore, probably Enlightenment, WindowMaker, or AfterStep
: and got some nifty output during the compile. Something to the
: tune of:
: Checking for "certain brand" beer in fridge, not found
: Checking for any beer in fridge
: No beer found, please take care of this problem as soon as
: possible.
:
: That's about all I remember. Now I have to remember what time it
: is and what state I'm in.
:
: Mr O.
:
: --- Linux Rocks ! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
: > So, for those of you that actually watch messages as programs
: > compile....
: >
: > This is from compiling enlightenment
: >
: > checking for buckets_of_erogenous_nym... no
: > checking for buttox... no
: >
: > Ive seen the buckets line fly by, but didnt notice the buttox
: > line till I
: > copied the text as it scrolled by!
: >
: > got any funny compiler lines? please post them!
: >
: > Jamie
:
: Do you Yahoo!?
: Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
: http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
: EuG-LUG mailing list
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: http://mailman.efn.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/eug-lug

--
People disagree with me.  I just ignore them.
        -- Linus Torvalds, regarding the use of C++ for the Linux kernel