So, I dont know if anyone noticed, but Ive posted a few messages from an email
address that I do not have  subscribed to this list! Im testing a new feature
in mailman that allows moderators to allow postings from non-subbed email
addresses. Ive set it to allow me to post using this email address. Its
working pretty well so far, but  does take a little longer to apear on the
list. Ill send a dupicate message from my linux address right after sending
this, lets see what the difference is.
THIS IS THE DUPLICATE!

--
I'm telling you that the kernel is stable not because it's a kernel,
but because I refuse to listen to arguments like this.