DDR is never too fast. Prices exorbitant compared to the same
quality stuff or compared to the cheapest PriceWatch prices?
Often times you'll spend less than $20 more for something
locally and perhaps even only $10 more depening on what you need
:)
For instance.. Googlegear has Kingston PC2700 512MB for $83.
Would you pay $95 to have a stick in your hands tomorrow
afternoon? Kingston comes with a lifetime warranty too ;)