How would you change:
> iptables -A sort -j LOG --log-level info
to limit the log size?

I've some hints from each of the respondants and built an iptable script.  There is
supposed to be only 3 or 4 ports open on this box.  Can some of you guys with the
know how check 216.239.175.248 and see what's open?  I just heard that there are
going to be some ComCast uses banging on it and now I'm scared.

While reading through the man page, I saw a way to restrict access by MAC address.
Can someone post an example?

So my original requirement to allow some networks and some IP addresses now includes
some MAC addresses.  I'm assuming they would be added to the end of the list in the
sort rule.  Yes?  No?

Should I post the iptables script I have so far?

Thanks

--
Bob Crandell
Assured Computing