Thanks :) Yes, ups is a good idea. I will look into that when my finances are
better, right now I have more pressing issues :(
Your right about prices, some are way high, but surpisingly, some are about
the same! Many things I like, I simply cannot find in the area, or have to
drive great distances to acquire!
Lots of work to do... now that Im back online, life is much better :)

Jamie