So... just got back from seeing Kill Bill... It rocks. If you like Quentin
Tarantino films... you will like this one too. I should warn you, its
probably the bloodiest, most violent film I've ever seen.
Like most Tarantino films, theres lots of over the top violence done up with
groovey music, clever quips, great actors/ing and excellent cinematography .
There are so many homages to other films you cant count them. I've never
thought of Uma Thurman as hot, but she's pretty sexy in this film.
Its not perfect, there are some continuity errors (hey, its hard to get blood
splatters in exactly the same place as the week before...), and other little
lameness' but eh... its hollywood...

What you end up with, after running an operating system concept through
these many marketing coffee filters, is something not unlike plain hot
water.
        -- Matt Welsh