Grab the latest Mozilla, click on the link. If you need a plugin
(not normally for javascript) it'll tell you or start
downloading a bunch of strange text. Looks to me like it wants
you to pick a media player. I'd look at getting the mplayer
plugin to handle a majority of that stuff and/or Realplayer for
linux.

> On Saturday, October 11, 2003, at 08:52  PM, Dirk Ouellette
> wrote:
>

> > How in the world do I get this url to work in Galeon,

javascript:getStaticMedia('/asc/asc45/20031006_asc_asc45','RM,WM');