yeah... the show I saw a few years ago said aprox $2,000 was average (some
much more) like the laptop that was in the car when it was onfire, then
pushed into the river...

Jamie

On Thursday 16 October 2003 01:07 pm, Cory Petkovsek wrote:
: On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 08:29:25AM -0700, Mr O wrote:
: > PC Pro. He's probably as best as you can get without going out
: > of state. Recovery is expensive though. You're talking a couple
: > hundred $$ easily if the data is recoverable.
:
: That's cheap from what I've heard recently.  For recovery in so-cal
: someone estimated $1000-1800.
:
: Cory

--
Look, I'm about to buy me a double barreled sawed off shotgun and show
Linus what I think about backspace and delete not working.