I can also say, tikiwiki is *super* cool, although it seems to still be
a young project.
And phpwiki is the one running wiki.euglug.org (although I think it is
an older version)... I've also used twiki, but that is[almost] beyond
the scope of a personal wiki.  They are all good, most have some
variance on the syntax -- maybe you'll find your own preference, or
simply get used to what you use.  You'll probably want to peruse
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WikiEngines
if you want to know about your choices... have fun!  = )

If you need to find the homepages and downloads for the above-mentioned
packages, or any others, search on freshmeat.net
Oh, and don't forget to enjoy the euglug wiki, too.

regards,

   Ben