Dirk,
        The GIMP uses its own printing tools, check out:
http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/

Jamie

On Monday 27 October 2003 10:35 am, Dirk Ouellette wrote:
: Is there anyone on the list who can help me set up the Gimp to print
: photos using Redhat 9 and my hp 5550 printer. So far I have to use a
: Windows hdd as I can't figure out how to make Gimp do the job. The
: gThumb viewer will do it but I can't configure the right picture sizes
: in gThumb. Is there an easier app to do photo printing in linux?
: Thanks, Dirk
:
: EuG-LUG mailing list
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: http://mailman.efn.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/eug-lug

--
panic("Foooooooood fight!");
        -- In the kernel source aha1542.c, after detecting a bad segment list