I vote for tikiwiki.  I like it:

http://tikiwiki.org/

Started using it at home, for myself and for some contract work this
summer, and now also at work, to help some documentation needs...
It is still being actively developed, yet is already quite functional
and feature-rich.  The more I look at it, postnuke and some others
appear messier, since they've been bloating from their original scope.
YMMV, tell me what you think.  = )

TTFN,

   Ben

PS - you have to change the default permissions...