Hum, I don't know anything about the neurosdmb project, but since it
*was* working:  What other conditions have changed?
Do you happen to have many more small files now vs. fewer [maybe larger]
files before?  I ask since the "ArrayIndexOutOfBounds" error could
possibly be brought on by surpassing a hard limit in their code.
Hard to say, from here -- you'll probably want to sign on that project's
sourceforge-run mailing list, usually titled <project>-users...
see their home page at sf.net.  You might also check for a more recent
version of their code, but if you're up-to-date they probably want to
know the details of your problem.  Include such information as which JVM
you're using (run 'java -version')...

good luck,

   Ben