In past years, we have been at ITEC.  This year I've been working long
hours and haven't had time to do much of anything.

However, Ed Sawacki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> has been very involved with ITEC.
In fact, I suspect he could use some help.

In any case:

    (1)  You can probably get into ITEC for free.
         At least, you can probably get into the exhibits and the talks
         which are given in the exhibit area.
         I have appended a copy of the notice ITEC sent me which includes
         their URL and Priority Code (ZZAREM) to register on-line.
         It that doesn't work, contact Zot O'Connor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
         He has extra tickets.

    (2)  Also, the last time I talked to Ed he needed lots of help.
         I don't know.  He may even need speakers yet.  Any way,
         contact Ed at Ed Sawacki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.  I'm sure he can
         get you in if you are willing to work at bit.

    (3)  Ed has also been putting together a booth in the exhibit area
         to represent Biznix and PANUG and other other Open Source Groups,
         including PLUG, MWVLUG, and ELUG.  If you would like to help
         him man this booth contact ED at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    I didn't give you phone numbers for either whiteknighthackers.com
or alcpress.com, but complete contact information is on their web sites.

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist
                                          Portland Linux/Unix Group