I have the USB HotSync cable with my new Clie PEG-SJ22 pda but after
following the howto @
http://www.linuxlookup.com/html/guides/visor-jpilot.html#2.2
I still can't get the Clie to sync with my Fedora box. The last lines of
my /etc/fstab
look like;

/dev/hda12              swap                    swap    defaults
0 0
/dev/cdrom1             /mnt/cdrom1             udf,iso9660
noauto,user,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/sda1  /mnt/camera  auto  user,noauto  0 0
/dev/sda1  /mnt/neuros  vfat  user,sync,noauto 0 0
#/dev/pilot /mnt/CLIE   auto    user,sync,noauto    0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              udf,iso9660
noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0

I commented out the /dev/pilot as I wasn't sure of its correctness. Do I
need the USB cradle as in the above Howto article?
Dirk