Greetings all,

Formatting a floppy should be an easy task, right?  Not for us newbies it
seems!

Checked the floppy with Konsole to make sure there's nothing on it I want to
keep (there's not)

Installed fdutils.........tried to superformat /dev/fd0 (found this on a
webpage)

Got the message the device is busy.  Tried to find fdutils help but no luck.
( At the prompt in the terminal do you type fdutils help or fdutils ? or
fdutils /help or what?)

 How do I "unbusy" the drive so's I can format the floppy?

Thanks, Nyal

"Where I am now  you once were..........where you are now I will someday