On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 07:06:24PM -0800, Max Lemieux wrote:
> I'd also love to hear from anyone else who's running a *nix variant on
> Apple hardware, as there are still a couple of glitches I need to work
> out (Kensington trackball, etc) ;)

Me.  But I suspect you were hoping for a non-Apple brand of *nix?  ;)

The trackball would be nicer if it were USB simply because there'd be no
confusion as to how to make use of the buttons.  If you don't post that
you have found the solution to the trackball setup by this weekend, I'll
investigate mutli-button ADB pointing devices.