This message tripped my mental spam filter. Come on, she obviously didn't find EUGLUG on google. The keywords make no sense, they look like 3 random words. She also obviously doesn't know what EUGLUG does, how would she 'compete' with a mailing list/user group?

I know it's nice to think that EUGLUG is all popular and everything... but don't let it get to ya. Look at the headers: