The In-Win cases feature a power supply by "PowerMan". Powerman,
AOpen, Fortran Source, and many others have their own rebranded
Sparkles so you can rest assured you'll have adequate power for
your system and should anything ever happen to the power supply
you're less likely to lose any other components.
Glad to be of service.

Mr O.