Co-ed naked tied-dyed wifi  :))   Or, antennae in treetops, poison oak, the
midnight show, the OCF Navy and bagpipes, and on and on and on....

As an aside, Bob, did you mean to say that my rating is worth two of Joseph's each,
or that I am more critical... or something else?
I'm reminded of the S++, S-- days.

ciao, shanti,

   Ben