> On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 19:11:04 -0700 (PDT), Mr O <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Whoop-de-do. Not like he probably hasn't spent a good deal of
> > time in Oregon already at the OSDL. Celebrities are people too.
> > I don't bother them because I'm sure they just want go on with
> > their days. A simple "hi, how are you?" is more than enough from
> > me even if it were Lance Armstrong. Guess I've just been around
> > too much.

>On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 07:49:49PM -0700, perdurabo wrote:
> I'd ask you if you've ever been called a dick, but the answer seems
> obvious. Do you ever post non-sarcastic/bitchy posts?
>
> ~per

I agree with MRO (although I still have no idea who lance is).  Some people
love fame.  For someone like Linus, it is more of a hassle.  A good way to
respect them is to not be a fan-atic.

Cory

--
Cory Petkovsek                                       Adapting Information
Adaptable IT Consulting                                Technology to Your