I am not a lawyer but I need someone who is.

I just burned a bunch of time negotiating and ultimately withdrawing my
bid on contact because of some disagreement over IP and non-compete
provisions.  Law is just one of those weird programming languages that I
will just have to take a course in eventually.  (I see the libraries, I
understand there are "codes" and "interpreters" and I dig that whole
open-source quality of the law, but what a freaking huge API...)

Could anyone recommend a good tech-conversant attorney who does contract
reviews?

-po