On Wednesday 18 August 2004 12:10 pm, nyal wrote:

I've had a thought but I'm not sure if I'm on the right track.....

I'm thinking that if I add:

none /mnt/cdorm supermount
rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev,sync,dev=/dev/cdrom,fs=auto,--,iocharset=iso8859-1,
codepage=850,umask=0 0 0

things might be hunkydory?  If so, does it matter where I put the line in
mtab?

As I said before, I'm learning and I'm trying!

Thanks all,

Nyal R. Cammack
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Called up the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms regional office
  and asked, "What wine goes best with an M-16?"  The guy who answered did