Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:59:09 -0700
From: larry price <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Eug-lug] Knoppix v3.6
...>

I'm planning on burning ~8 discs will that be enough for everyone who wants one?

I can't speek for 'everyone who wants one' , but I do want one :-) ((blank CD or [EMAIL PROTECTED] in exchange))

I too like to watch the debate, plus some follow-up panel discussions. If it gets too late for OPN we could meet at Cafe Paradisio, or at 'America Votes' office on Willamette around the corner from OPN. So please, leave note at OPN door, or clarify here on list.
Actually, it would be interesting to get together after the debate, and to talk about it .................................. Horst