I think we'll be going with FogBugz 3.0. We're taking advantage of their 45 day evaluation period now. It seems to really kick ass. It does ALMOST everything I wanted. It seems to have a VERY simple, easy interface. The only thing I wanted to be able to do but can't is to customize the dataset and UI for inputing a new bug into the system. This isn't actually that big of a deal tho, as it is already collecting 99% of what I wanted, with hardly any data fields that I did not want.

Jim