On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 01:05:16PM -0700, Ken Barber wrote:

> I'm sorry, but the blind-rage jihad against the President that has been so
> popular in this town for the last 3.5 years is nothing less than hate speech.

I'm sorry, but the blind-rage jihad against EF! that has been so
popular in this town (well, more in Cottage Grove and other less educated
areas) for the last (far more than) 3.5 years is nothing less than hate
speech.

--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

shall we go again?

please, knock it off.

you continue to make political statements and then say you don't.

_YOU_ turned the thread political by mentioning EF!.

I'm really sick of it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

and don't you dare tell me to stop, because I will _NOT_ give you the
last word, especially when you accuse me of being unreasonable, on
the lunatic fringe, and full of hatred.  I have made absolutely no
personal statements or inuendos about you or your beliefs.