Is there a chance that Eweb would do as a meeting place? Parking is ample... walter

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Neil Parker)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Eug-lug] Meeting Tonight?
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:59:31 -0800 (PST)

Linux Rocks! wrote,
>1) Free Wireless internet ?
>2) Coffee ? (heck, OPN didnt serve coffee...)
>3) Parking
>4) no excessive noise (such as loud music)
>5) all ages

Almost.  A slightly better set of criteria would be this:
* Internet connectivity of some sort (the EUGLUG box-o-stuff has a wireless
  access point in it)
* Reliability (i.e. open and willing to accept us during all our regular
  meeting times)
* All ages welcome
* Decent parking
* Not too much noise

Proximity to food/drink would be a plus, but not an absolute necessity.

>Places previously discussed, that sucked for one reason or other(and reason):
>1) Public Library (

No connectivity.

Bob C., are you reading this? What was involved in getting access to that room in the Emerald Park community center? (The location isn't very convenient, but it meets most of the criteria.)

          - Neil Parker