On Friday 10 December 2004 11:03 am, Jim Darrough wrote:
: Let me offer my heartfelt sympathy (yeah, right!). Jamie, you can always
: come use my 24k dialup connection that all four of my family members share!
yeah... dialup does suck... ive had to use it for a large part of last year...
I pretty much only do email via dialup!

Thanks for the offer, you never know when you might need a dialup connection.
come on out next week and use mine :)

Jamie

:
: Regards, Jim Darrough