...my WordPerfect Mac OS 9.2 WP 3.e files. My novel sized files.

NeoOffice is the new Mac OS X version of Star Office or Open Office.

I just "open" the file and after a little chewing it appears.

This may just be the cross platform Word processor that can at least carry my Word Perfect files, (several hundred) across the Abyss.

I haven't checked all the details,... I am hopeful.

Hal (Leo Rivers)
www.efn.org/~l_rivers/

See Below:

NeoOffice
www.planamesa.com/neojava/en/index.php

Neolithic Office for JavaTM, or NeoOffice/J for short. NeoOffice/J is a reasonably stable version of the OpenOffice.org office suite that has been engineered to run natively on Mac OS X. It is open source software released under the GNU General Public License (GPL) and is available for free from the NeoOffice/J download page.

--
WAR IS PEACE - FREEDOM IS SLAVERY - IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH