Try under File go to Print... then click properties and choosing a different size page.
Also does the gui you use have a way to set a default page size such as A4 or 8-1/2" by 11"
Jim K
Allen Brown wrote:

Neil Parker wrote:

Allen Brown wrote,

When I print from mozilla the output is double sized, with the
result that nothing fits on the page.  Naturally this is useless.

This didn't happen under RedHat7.3.  But I am seeing it with
Debian.  And it doesn't matter what printer driver I use.
I have searched the configuration, but I don't see anything
that could fix this.  Any clues?

Try choosing "Print Setup" from the "File" menu.

I assume you mean "Page Setup".

In the "Format & Options" tab of the dialog box, note the "Scale" and
"Shrink to Fit Page Width" controls. Try it with Shrink to Fit Page Width
on and off, and when it's off, try decreasing Scale to half its original
value.

That shrinks the text size.  But it still thinks the page is
twice as big as it is.  So anything that doesn't fit onto
the page falls off the right side and the bottom.

You can avoid wasting paper while experimenting by using the using the
Print to File feature, and previewing the results with gv.

- Neil Parker

That doesn't work since it thinks the page is twice as big
as it is.  What it prints is only the top left corner of
what is shown in the preview.

I got it to print almost correctly by telling to scale 50%
and also by telling it the margins are half of the page
width.  The title across the top is rediculously large.
But most of the page is acceptable.  I hope it remembers these
settings between logins...