I too was thinking of getting a lcd panel... but prices havnt dropped enough
for me... I figure for the cost of a new panel, I can buy a decent used
laptop...
I spent a few hours last week looking at different deals around. I even called
mro. From what ive seen most seem to be right around 16ms, I think I saw one
that was 8ms. If you look you can find 17" for $200-$250.
Im told the sony's have some kind of special display that make them nicer
somehow... but im not clear on that...

Jamie