Im sad to say I wont be able to be there. :(
I wont be able to have any meetings here till march either :(

I hope someone will post details about stuff... or maybe if we could postpone
the tvtuner/mythtv/multi-media PC meeting till march 3, then I we could also
play with my tv tuner card too :)

Jamie