On Wednesday 02 March 2005 08:53 pm, larry price wrote:
: is at my place
: 2084 willamette #B
:
: parking may be somewhat problematic, best bet is on willamette,
: or at civic stadium and walk (or in the medical complex)
:
: map http://tinyurl.com/45ehb
:
: the one thing I'm mildly concerned about being short on is chairs.
I can bring some chairs...

BTW, my browser wouldnt open your url, as it doesnt have active X enabled!

"ActiveX is not enabled in your browser. If your browser is Internet Explorer,
you must have ActiveX enabled to use Google Maps."

Jamie

--
Q: Would you like to see the WINE list?
A: What's on it, anything expensive?