Ah, I think you're referring to MIT/Negroponte's 2006 plan for the AMD
PIC. I hope this project takes off.

I also hope it doesn't suffer the usual fate of similiar campaigns in
impoverished parts of Asia and Russia where cheap, Linux-based
computers were offered, only to be bought, erased, and have a pirated
copy of Windows installed on them.

PS: Don't you mean Steve's bottom line? Bill isn't CEO anymore, and
hasn't been for some time.

cheers,
per