It won't let me set a filetype.  The buttons are greyed out.  It appears to be
for pluggins.

Under Mozilla I did that, but the OpenBSD port doesn't appear to create the
downloadgui.py.  I have downloadheadless and downloadcurses only.  I tried
pointing it to downloadheadless (which I have tested from the command line) and
it simply froze my entire machine.  Not the result I was looking for.  I think
what I will end up doing is writing a little wrapper that launches the curses
version in an xterm, and pointing a private mime type file to that or
something...

--TimH