So, I did it, I went and got one of those silly little Sony PSP devices...
yeah, the tv commercials got me interested, and I found that one could surf
the web with it. It looks pretty cool, it does a lot of stuff, and has a real
nice display.
Anyway, ive so far been able to transfer files to it (under linux), and play
the movie, and a game. I've even, browsed the web on it (the browser sucks,
and the web is real slow, but it works). I had to get the game Wipeout Pure
to get the web browser (although I hear the korean release will come with a
better browser)

Anyway those are the things Ive done so far, but I just know this little guy
will do some sweet things... eventually. Im really hoping a linux kernel will
eventually run on it...

Anyone else get one of these? what have you done with it?

Jamie
--
> If you don't need X then little VT-100 terminals are available for real
> cheap.  Should be able to find decent ones used for around $40 each.
> For that price, they're a must for the kitchen, den, bathrooms, etc.. :)
You're right. Can you explain this to my wife?
        -- Seen on c.o.l.development.system, on the subject of extra terminals