That's striking - the Freemasonry literature I've read says that in order to join, the potential member must ask a current member for consideration; that there are traditionally no invitations given out.

Perhaps this methodology has changed over the decades.

Anyone else have their hands on a copy of Morals and Dogma? It's an interesting tome.

-Max